2 Dynamic Display System jewelry display cases with integrated pedestals.  These are single height display cases on double pedestals.  Included are hard sided panels for each, stretch skirt panel for one, Masonite storage shelves for each, lawn spikes for each, tool kit and instructions.   The legs are 36" high and telescope to 30" wide and 15" deep.  The cases are 30" wide, 15" deep and 10" high.  The bottom of the case is white delrin.  This has been a great height for my customers.

The photo shows the cases with the hard side panels in place.  The corner pedestal is not for sale.

System used sparingly for 3 years in indoor and outdoor locations.  They are in great condition.  Have always been kept in cool, dry, protected locations in storage boxes or shipping cases.

Will sell separately or as a unit.  

Cost for both - $1000.00   New cost for both would be about $1700.00.

Purchase cost separately - $525.00   New cost separately would be about $892.00.

2 Dynamic Display Systems heavy-duty storage cases.  These are heavy duty storage/transport cases for the displays.  They show the normal wear of storage cases (scruffs and a few scratches).  Selling each for $275.  New cost is $475 each. 

Available for pickup or delivery within driving distance from Austin, Tx.  Will ship.  Shipping and handling to be added to total purchase price.

DDS.jpg

DDS.jpg

SSA_L.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Karen,

Is this still available????

Patti

• Is this still available -If so I will buy the whole thing-let me know and how to pay you-I will need to ship this to New Jersey-are the lighting included in each-thanks Cynthia

• Hi Karen! Is this still available?  Best regards, Heather

This reply was deleted.