Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Well, hasn't this been fun? Nearly 80 artists exchanged gifts from coast to coast. They have posted their thanks and images of their gifts right here: https://www.artfairinsiders.com/forum/topics/here-comes-santa-part-...

Everyone who posts their thanks and a story about their gift is eligible to win a special prize. The best story will be chosen by an eminent judge, Cindy Lerick (acting Interim Executive Director, Saint Louis Art Fair).

The prize: a double set of coasters of tumbled travertine tile created by Cindy Welch. They are absorbent when drinks condensate and are made in a smoke-free, pet-free studio. Felt pads are placed on the bottom to help prevent scratching furniture. the winner can choose the fleur de lis design or a monogram.

Director Lerick will be choosing the winner on Jan. 21. In the meantime, be sure you have added your thanks and images to the discussion.

Is it time to say Happy New Year?

Views: 391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am in favor.  It has brightened my day in the past, and I could use some brightening in this current situation.  I'd like to think that I could brighten someone else's day, too!

Sure! Why not? Last year's was a blast, despite me being incarcerated, as it were, in the hospital right when it was time for me to send out my Secret Santa Surprise :-(

What about instead of a Christmas swap, have a ring in the New Year swap? And start 2021 with a gesture of good will.

I would participate if we have it, either for Christmas or the New Year.

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service