Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Packages are in the mail and arriving at their destinations across the U.S.! Keep an eye out for the mailman if yours hasn't arrived. We have a record number of Santas this year, over 50! They've been having fun plotting and sleuthing to find the perfect handmade gift.

What to do next:

Post images of your received gift here. We want to see the creativity and scope of the imaginations of our members.

• the best photo/gift combo wins a prize. This year's prize is a handmade pen made with real bourbon barrel wood as a gift from AFI, made by member Joel Lockridge

• (as I told you I stole this idea from Reddit.com - this link will show you the Reddit giftees showing off their gifts)

Santas, how is this working for you? I'm open to suggestions for improvement.

Thanks for playing with me!

Views: 4424

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Did you post a picture of the pendant?  OOPS, spoiler alert...hopefully you have opened it by now! LOL

yes… posted on pg 1 on December 21, 2015 at 1:17pm Thank You received many nice comments… Hope you have a joyful start to the new year...

Thank you for the lovely scarf. I can wear it today because it's nice and cold in Chicago . Rivers edge fiber arts .com . I love the colors. Carol you did a wonderful job and love your website.
Attachments:
Me
Attachments:

I had almost given up hope but Santa had a long way to come. These lovely earrings were worth waiting for and will go perfectly with the new outfit I will wear at the opening of my solo show in March. Thank you, WendyLea!

Attachments:

You are very welcome Joan.  Thank you for pointing me to this blog - I was only looking in the secret Santa in DrawNames.com so I totally missed this.

I know my gift was sent because the giver sent me the tracking number.  However I have lost the link with the tracking.  If you are reading this can you please let me know the tracking number again?  TIA

Thank you thank you thank you to my not-so-secret Santa, Kristin Collier! What a gorgeous glass bowl, and it fits with two of my obsessions: glass and bowls!

I'm so glad you like it!

Of course I can't figure out how to get my photos to show up here! A little help someone? Please?

When you reply there are a bunch of icons in boxes above the reply box. Click on the 2nd one from the left "image." A dialog box will open up and you can upload pictures from your computer.

Thanks Carolyn!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service