Do you need a quality matcutter that will insure no over cuts and heavy duty reliable performance?

The Fletcher provides both angled and straight cuts, built into the machine. Excellent for cutting heavy duty mat board and Fome-core.

Used in our framing operations, kept in excellent condition by a meticulous owner.

Here is what they say about the Fletcher 2100, found the quote on eBay where there were several for sale:

If you buy this it will be the last cutter you ever buy. It is true... you get what you pay for. 

Price: $725

Also includes:

• measuring stops - Will save time by eliminating the need to draw border lines. Over cuts and undercuts are controlled mat after mat. Repetitive cutting of the same mat dimensions is speeded up by the use of measuring stops. 
  • clamp lifters - The clamp lifters hold the clamp bar off the mat so you can use both hands to position the mat. When ready to cut, push the mat clamp down and the unique spring design over rides  the lifting feature.

• right squaring arm extension - The right support arm provides support for very large mats. It contains a scale for sizing to smaller mats with straight cut edges. A measuring stop is provided for repetitive sizing of the same dimensions.

• plenty of blades and other accessories:
    This is very heavy -- local 
    pickup in southern Michigan.

Connie Mettler, connie@artfaircalendar.com 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Connie,
    I sent you a message about this item. Did you receive it? Thanks,
    Donald
  • Back after my winter hiatus ... this excellent mat cutter needs a home. Isn't anyone cutting mats anymore? Say it isn't so ... 

• Nova, I doubt the cutter is 60 inches.  I am short and I was able to get my arm quite a ways to the end .  I know I can't reach 60 inches.  I saw it at her house the other day.  She still has it.

• I am really interested in the fletcher mat cutter could someone contact me and let me know if it is still for sale?

Thanks John

jgjamack@cox.net

• The mat cutter is still available, John, and I just emailed you.

• Yes, Nova I am pretty sure the mat cutter is still for sale.  Connie is out of the country for a much needed R and R.  That is why you haven't heard back from her.  I used to cut the mats for Connie and her husband and the machine works very well.  It is in good shape and it is fairly new.  They bought it a bit ago but it hasn't been used much in the last 8 or 9 years.  It is like new.  I will check and see if it is still at the house.  I am house sitting for her.

• Hi Jacki, I sent a private message to you- did you get it?

• I guess the main thing I would really like to know is whether it is a 48" or 60" cutter? I can do 48, but can't fit a 60 in the studio room, so that is rather important :)

• That cutter is the industry standard top of the line. It's what everyone wants if they're not employing a Wizard or other CMC.

• Connie, is this mat cutter still for sale? I sent you an email about it but never received a response. I am currently looking for one, and something like this might be just about perfect.

This reply was deleted.