Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

I last heard that they weren't supposed to come too quickly. BUT- my son got his last week, and he's still working.

Just wondering if anyone wants to disclose. We haven't received anything.

Thank you!

Views: 472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been checking website for a month, Finally says I will get direct deposit 5-13-2020. I'll believe it when I see it.

It will be in your account before you wake up on Wednesday and you will be happy like I was. I got mine exactly when they said it was going to be there and they always deliver really early in the morning.

Your were right Barry. 6:00am MST an it was there. Also got $500 and change rebate from State Farm this week too. Client paid for saddle up front to start in July so it has been a super good week so far.

We got ours on Saturday. $Kaching!$

My sister on social security got hers almost immediately.  I thought we would get ours quickly since we file online but I forgot that we haven't gotten a refund in over 15 years.  I went on the website and added our bank info but it was still another month or so before ours came in.  If I remember correctly some people who get paper checks may take as long as September.  They are being sent out in order of income with the lowest income people getting them first.

Dh and I got a debit card with funds loaded on it, arrived yesterday.  We have a retail b and m unrelated to my craft business.  It’s an s-Corp and its profit has been our livelihood but also was counted when figuring if we qualified for assistance.  We never qualified, till now.  Not sure why but wells take it.

Yes, I know it feels strange to take the money, but think of how much you have paid in taxes down through the years.  So we are all getting a break and it is appreciated. (smiling)

No qualms here when I think about how the 1% rips off all of us with insider deals and trading.

Yes, Judy we’ve paid plenty over the decades.  Dh has worked full time since he was 15 And is 64 now.

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 31st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service