I have 3 Showoff display panels for sale for a full 10x10 foot booth. These have been used only 4 times and are in like new condition. I also have skirts for them that go all the way around. They were purchased a year ago.

These retail new for $345 per panel ($1035 for all three walls). I will sell them for  $500 plus shipping.

They just clip onto your booth frame and hide all the poles from your tent (which looks great). They pack down easily and compact and can be shipped/stored/transported in a very small package.

These come with a pole that slides into the bottom slot which can then be pulled tight towards the base of your tent. They should fit onto a Showoff, Trimline, or Lightdome tent without any problem. If you are using other frames than the showoff, you would need to attach a clip to pull the lower bar tight (I can explain this more if needed).

Here is the site showing the walls (NOTE: mine are 3 10 foot sections, I do not use an 8' section in my setup. Mine are the "Parchment" color which is a nice muted tan color. Very bright in the booth.  http://showoffcanopy.com/10-ft-canvas-display-panel-wall-for-showof...

I typically get a corner booth, so I only use two walls at a time. This photo isn't the greatest, but it shows how it covers the poles, etc. Set up and tear down is a breeze and lightweight.

Let me know if you have any questions at all. : )

Cheers,
Lee

Booth20161920.jpg

ScreenShot20170324at1.20.41PM.png

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Rachel, 

I’m so sorry for the delay. I never saw your reply until today because we have been traveling all summer. I do still have the walls available and they are in perfect condition. Let me know if you re interested. : )

Cheers,
    Lee

cell: 626-390-4444
    www.leewhiteillustration.com

• Hi Lee, do you still have these panels? Please email rachel@racheldory.com thanks!
This reply was deleted.