A very tough and a bit sad decision has been made. I no longer have the time to do art fairs anymore. So it is time to sell off the booth and display.
I have the standard Showoff canopy as well as the backroom. I have never put together the backroom but it adds an edditional 5 feet to the back.
10 x 10 booth, white display sides, zippered back entrance, 24" front awning.
The canopy sells for $1100 new
The backroom is no longer available for purchase.
The booth does have some wear, of course. There are some leaf stains from being packed in the rain but they will bleach right out. And one small whole in the awning which has been fixed.

I also have Black Propanels:
9-38.5" panels
2-30" panels
5-stiffeners
3-L stiffeners
1-T stiffener
2 Support poles
Sells for $1505 new
Also have the desk. $195 new
I also have a bag of the anchor hangers which go for $20 each

I do have a cushy directors chair as well but it has seen wear.

I would like to get $600 for the booth and the backroom and $1000 for the panels, anchor hangers and desk.
Pick up only from Kentucky or Southern Ohio. I can meet you depending on the distance. I think shipping would just be way too high.

SHL_1592.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • I still have the panels. Message me or email your offer and I will let you know. email is mwermuth3(at)gmail.com

• Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I did see your previous message though. 

• Hello,

If the person that wants the tent decides not to buy, i am interested in it

Thanks,

Trevor Fruchey

419-236-8052

• I will let you know if she backs out. Thanks

• Hi, I'm looking for panels and a booth setup. Where are you located in Kentucky/S Ohio?

• Hi Jennifer,

The girl who was picking up the booth has backed out so it is now available again. I have the canopy, panels and even a trailer if you are still interested. 

• Hello,

i am still interested in the canopy with the back room and awning and possibly the desk if still available. How much use has the canopy seen ( how old or how many shows has it been used for) I am live in Columbus Ohio and can come pick up next week.

Thanks

Trevor Fruchey

419-236-8052

• Hi Trevor, I have it sold again. I am meeting them Tuesday. If this one backs out I will let you know. 

• Hi Jennifer, The tent is spoken for as of this morning. I still have the panels though. I am just South of Cincinnati in Florence, KY. I can arrange to meet in Northern Cincinnati if you are interested.

This reply was deleted.