Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I have a set of 3 Flourish mesh panels for sale.  I purchased them new, and they have only been used 6 times. They are in excellent condition, no holes or tears (stored indoors).  The panels come with a heavy duty vinyl Flourish carry bag.  

Color: White

Size: For 10x10' Trimline Canopy.  *Wall height 7'

From the Flourish website:

“For 7 ft. canopies, a single full-width panel provides 55 sqare feet of display space (9.5 ft. x 5.75 ft. of mesh coverage).”

Asking $250.00 plus shipping.  

This ad is for 3 PANELS AND CARRY BAG ONLY, no StaBars included. 

Attached photo shows my tent set up with the mesh panels/no sidewalls. 

I am located in San Angelo, Texas

Views: 370

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi - I live in Maxwell Texas and was wondering about your panels-it shows stabilizer bars underneath the panels-but I would have to get those for the mesh panels to work-correct?? I have never used those but like the look of them-would they fit in a regular 10x10 canopy-I have an Undercover brand pop up version of a tent. Let me know. Thank you Jan

Hi Jan,
Yes you would need stabilizer bars in order to use these panels.  They were purchased to go with a 10x10 Flourish Trimline.  I don't know if they would fit your tent; it depends on the roof configuration  (is there anything that would interfere with where the panel hooks rest on the top bar?).  You might contact your manufacturer and see if they know, or the people at Flourish might be able to answer that question. I wish I had a definitive answer for you, thanks for your inquiry!
Best, Leslie 

Hi, u still have this mesh panels, can u please email photos at sayeedsyed24@gmail.com, I have canopy 10'x10'

Hi Sayeed, 

I sent you an email, thanks!

-Leslie

Hi there!

Do you still have the mesh walls? We already have a complete indoor and outdoor setup and we'd love to purchase these for doing 2 shows at once. Can I Paypal you?

Thanks a billion!

Alwyn Soden

Red Roo Art, Inc.

Hi,

Yes they are still available, and PayPal is fine.  Please add me as a friend and send me a message here on AFI, or send me an email at lsealey196@gmail.com and we can work out the details/get a shipping estimate for your zip code.  Thanks!
-Leslie

Hello Leslie,

I hope all is well, Are you still have these Mesh Panels.

Thank you and Kind regards

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service