Please see the attached list of all items for sale at the start of this posting.   We have decided to get away from doing art shows. 

All items available in Arlington Heights IL.  Many photos available.   Just email me your interests and we can send you photos.  

Email for any questions.  

Sale items.docx

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• pics please 

emacpm913@gmail.com

• HAVE YOU SOLD YOUR LITE DOME?

• I don't know how often he gets on here to check messages, but I can tell you it's all been sold already. I picked it up back in November. :)

•  

• Lite Dome tent – White.  10x10 W/zippers for awnings and a translucent panel in the roof.3-30 inch awnings and supports.  1 – 8 foot rear awning and supports. 4- PVC 40 lb tent weights.   4- 40 lb 1 foot square floor plates.  Gives you 80 lbs of weight per corner. 

Tent has no leaks.   Shows some signs of wear.  Cost new $1500.00 +   Asking $800.00 OBO.  With Husky rolling cart for storage. 

• 9- Armstrong panels in dk. Grey.  7ft tall All support brkts and adapters to set upp in various positions.  Overhead supports included.  Some wear but undamaged.  New $150.00 plus supports.   Asking 800.00 OBO

• Trailer – 5x8 Utility trailer with swing open doors. Spare tire and mount with lock  Interior lights (LED) .  In great shape.  Very Low mileage.  Includes some floor carpeting, trailer lock.    New 1800.00.   Asking $1000.00 OBO

• Rolling cart-wooden for moving Armstrong panels. Will fit through most doorways with panels on it.   New $150.00   asking $75.00 OBO

• Lights for tent interior. IKEA 9 lights with fluorescent bulbs.  $40.00 OBO

• Hanging system for artwork on Panels by Walker systems. Over 20+ hangers and mounts.  $75.00 OBO

• Bungies, bag of. $20.00 OBO  Various sizes

• 2 – Earth products high chairs. Folds easily, 18 lbs, cap 325 lbs.   New 125.00 + shipping.  Asking $75.00 each.   Hanging pockets, foot rest, padded arms.

All items available in Arlington Hts. IL.  Contact info shown above. 

Photos of items available.  Email us at bill@imagesbydavidkay.com

This reply was deleted.