I'd like to add this to the show reviews, but I couldn't find how to do that. I didn't see this show listed.

Hello! I exhibited at Royal Oak Clay Glass and Metal for my third year this past weekend. I think the weather affected the show on Saturday. Rain was expected, though it did not rain (just a brief sprinkle). It started out cold, but the weather got hot and looked threatening, but no rain to speak of on Saturday. My sales were down from the Saturdays of previous years, but my sales were up on Sunday compared to previous years. This is a very pleasant show. Overall, my sales were only a bit down from the previous two years. This show has a loyal following and is very artist friendly - lots of volunteers offering water and iced tea and booth sitting. This show has a policy of jurying every third year, which gave me security and an opportunity to develop a customer base.  Load in can be a little tricky (maybe just for my particular location), but it is suggested that you get there early and find a parking space before the streets close that is close to your booth. I've done that in previous years. I couldn't get there early enough this year so I had to dolly my stuff in. Just prepare for that and you'll be fine. Thank you Mark Loeb of Integrity Shows and the Royal Oak Chamber for another wonderful year!

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Kristin.  I was just going to tell you how to add your show review and saw that you already found it.  For anybody else that is wondering how to add your review of an Art Show, the link can be found on the Home page on the right side down below the List of the Top 10 contributors to Art Show Reviews. 

Kristin that is a good show to write a review for.  I am glad you thought of adding a review for that show.

Jacki B

• Oh I found out how to add it to reviews. Sorry.
This reply was deleted.