Has anyone been in this show ? I've read the reviews under Art Show Reviews but there isn't much info on the show here. A couple of people I have spoken to at other shows had good things to say about it but they are also pretty new to Art shows. Just looking for some feedback.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Awesome Kim, I'm in RiverArts and Pink Palace, but Art Paired conflicted with another show for me.  Hope you have great shows here in MTown!

• Will also be doing this show again.  This must be my Memphis year, because I'm doing Art Paired and Pink Palace too.

• Great Hope I get a chance to meet you.

• Hey Kendra,

Have you heard back from RiverArts yet?  Hope you made it!

Donald

• Yes I will be there Donald

• Hey Kendra,

I was in the booth next to you at 4BAF this year and last year was my first time for RiverArts.  As Kim said below, it was a good show for me even with the rain.  Hoping to get picked up for it again this year! 

Donald

• Hi Donald good to hear from you. I went ahead and applied. So maybe we will get to be neighbors again.

• I love this show!  I did it for the first time last year.  Crowds were down because of rain, but I still did very well. Visitors are there to buy and are very appreciative of the art. 

This reply was deleted.