Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

This morning I found out that I was ripped off by almightymars.net. They took 3 of my pieces right off of my Etsy site.

One of my customers found the listing and emailed me about it and  I  just got several orders for the ripped off items.
They are a Chinese company, website started on 2/4/21. Not a  lot of info about them. Everything they have for sale looks like they ripped off from Etsy.
At the bottom of their webpage is DMCA and a link to send to them to stop, I hope.
I just wanted to get the word out there, not sure how much can be done, will inform Etsy and let them know what's happening.

Views: 746

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most likely those orders you received were from them. they order a few in to copy. It’s happened to me before... Leonard Fisher

Just saw an ad for one of your products by almighty Mars on Facebook! The voodoo doll incense burner. Took a screenshot if you need it. You can ask Facebook to remove the ad for copyright violation.

So sorry to hear this, Greta! Does anyone have any ideas on how to avoid this? I do know that over the years many of us have been lured by some surprise purchase from someone we've never heard of and that sounded too good to be true, but hadn't heard about ripoffs from Etsy. 

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service