After 25+ yrs, I'm retiring & liquidating my entire booth & contents.  Flourish canopy with 2 awnings, 10 Flourish mesh carrying bags, full interior lighting kit w/marine battery, 100' of HD exterior extension cords just in case the show provides power, high-back directors chairs, plastic encased concrete weights, 12 Pro-Panels in grey, 3 overhead stabilizers for Pro-Panels, dzn's of spare feet & top clips for Pro-Panels, solid metal hangers plus an extra set of chain hangers, 2nd spare set of Graphic Display panels, 13 pieces total, 3 overhead stabilizer bars, hanging print rack, extra box of spare hardware.  100's of bungee cords & extra hdwe.  Additionally, 50 HD molded plastic weather proof & padded bags for transporting artwork in sizes up to 36X44. Each bag fully encloses your artwork & has a divider so you can put 2 pieces in each.  They keep your artwork clean, damage-free & dry during transport. These bags alone cost $2500. 

I have every single item needed to professionally display you artwork at any outdoor fair.  Everything is of the highest quality & nothing is damaged.  The only thing needed is your artwork.  Pictures upon request.

Will help deliver within 250 miles of Chicago.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Julie, I am very interested. I live in Woodstock, Ga. But I am coming to Chicago next week. Can you send me a pic of your tent? 

• I am interested if still available. I live in Fort Wayne 

• Please contact me, Julie. I'm interested and will be coming to Chicago soon. Cell 734-634-2499. Email jackrileylighting@yahoo.com.
  • Oh my… I am very interested in your ad. I will be doing my very first show in June (Covington Art Fair in Fort Wayne, Indiana) and am literally starting from scratch. I’ve been planning on doing a few select shows each year, and was very pleased that I’ve been selected for this one. So… I’ve decided to go with a “better” canopy and Pro Panels, so those are the items I am most interested in. I would love to see images and pricing.
    I’m just south of Fort Wayne… around a 3 hour drive to Chicago. You can email me at amyecenb@yahoo.com, or you can text/call at 317-902-9032. Or message me on Facebook. Look forward to your response…
    Amy Ecenbarger
    www.lookingglassweb.com

• Hi...I am in Chicago area. Please let me know if still available.
    thks
    Carmi

• Interested in the canopy and accessories, awnings etc. live in Atlanta please let me know if they are still available
  • I can be contacted via email at Uniquegardenessences@gmail. Happy retirement!
  • Do you by chance still have the directors chairs?
  • Looks like the padded bags are a popular item. If you still have some I would be interested. Can you give me sizes and costs?

Thanks.

• Is this still available? If so, you can contact me direct at 612-791-9251 or cubsrmarc@msn.com. Please let me know how much you want. Thanks so much. I live in Minneapolis.

This reply was deleted.