reasonably priced portable jewelry display cases

Hi all,

I'm trying to locate and budget for a reasonably priced, portable jewelry display case system. There's a show I'm wanting to apply in the next year or so that I want to apply for with the requirements of

"Jewelry Display Requirements:
Wood or mica units, with or without glass, with either coral, stones, or whatever ideas you can come up with to enhance your jewelry are the most attractive. Draped tables are not sufficient for the art shows."

I cannot afford something like the dynamic displays or abstracta. Those are really nice but out of my range for a LONG time. I was thinking of getting some tempered glass panels with connectors but my husband has concerns about weight, scratching, ease of setup, etc.

I'm open to ideas. Please give me a hand.

Thanks!

Beth

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have an abstracta display for sale cheap! I'd you are interested let me know. I am in Nebraska
    • Hi, I reached out via PM. If you still have this available, I'd like to have more information.

• I have garage shelves from Walmart. Hubby attached wood strips and snaps so I can attach leather covers.  The table tops are from ikea and are called Linnmon. I decoupaged banana leaf paper on top of them. I have glass cases from Firefly. My only complaint is that the garage shelves take up a lot of room. With that being said, I travel in a Honda Accord 2 door coupe and everything including the tent fits!  Feel free to ask questions.8000064683?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Hi Beth
    What about applying something else to a jewellery case?  This drawer from IKEA is 100cm long and 58cm deep.   https://www.ikea.com/au/en/p/komplement-drawer-with-framed-glass-fr...  Could you get hubby to make some white or bleached wood trestle tables made to fit this size?  

This reply was deleted.