Propanels advice

Greetings! Researching Propanels for my ceramics biz.

Looking for a 10x10 setup that is flexible for different size booth. Need 7' for under my tent, but need 8' for indoor shows. 

Propanels has an extension top, but is 20" which puts me well over 8'...  

Any thoughts? 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 759743968?profile=RESIZE_710x Selling a complete 10 x 10 booth of 11 Buff colored Propanels (9 - 38 1/2", 2 - 30") 7' propanels, shelves and ladders display, original propanel cart and all stiffeners, 2 telescoping support bars, velcro straps, tent hooks & parts bags. All of the straight, L shaped & T shaped stiffeners are included. Like new, only used a few times, paid $3000, asking $2500 or BO, pick up only, Melbourne Florida. Makes a great sturdy display, flexible setup styles. Willing to sell the panels & cart without the shelves.  text or call me 321 446 0371 with an offer. Thank you, Jackie

• Propanels makes a set of panels with telescoping legs called the Space Saver.  You could set them at whatever height you needed (dropping them down just enough to use the 20" extender for the indoor shows) and you can also use their velcro skirts to hide the bottom gap if that bothers you.  

I have a set of them that work very well.

This reply was deleted.