Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Problems with Square releasing my money-anyone ever heard of this?

Has anyone ever had this happen- I have never heard of this.

I did a show over last weekend, went to square site today and see that I must verify my business. They have all of my funds on hold from last weekend's show with no explanation, and no instructions on how to fill out this form.

I have not received any emails from them and no other info.

When I called the number I have for Square, it says that I am not set up to have phone help.

I emailed and got a response that it may take up to 3 days for them to get back to me,

Anyone else- ever?

Thank you!

Views: 528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really sorry this happened to you.  First that I have heard of that happening.  

Ok I am back to being a fan of square.

Square got back to me by email, and gave me detailed instructions on how to reconcile my processed cards, very helpful. I see where I thought I had an error but actually didn't. 

I read somewhere that they realized that they needed to up their cust service, and it seems like they did. Yay.

Great to hear!

Good that it was finally resolved. Square is the best card processing service out there for artists

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service