6 wide panels—38.5" wide x 7' high

4 narrow panels—30" wide x 7' high

stiffeners

connecting poles

Similar to this setup except for some narrower panels: https://www.propanels.com/product/plan-a/

Good condition

$350

Best if a local pickup can be arranged. Will check into shipping if needed and relay costs to you.

IMG_6394 cropped smaller.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Are these still for sale

• Hello. You still have these panels, you town
    • These have already sold. Sorry.

• Know you've had a lot of interest.  Are these gone--or available for pick-up?  Thank you.

• I haven't heard back from Kelly yet. Is it doable for you to pick them up if she doesn't reply? I am located near Kansas City MO

• Not sure my last message was added.  Asked if these would fit in a mini-van.  Cargo dimensions are:

Cargo Area Length @ Floor to Seat 1 (in) 86.5
        Cargo Area Width @ Beltline (in) 63.2
        Cargo Box (Area) Height (in) 40
        • By the way, I still haven't heard back from the other person, so let's go with the presumption of you buying them. I need to keep moving on this.

• OK.  I'm tied up today but this evening or tomorrow, I'll book a flight and rent a mini van.  Will check with you on date, to make sure it works for you.

• Hi Linda,

I am just checking in to see if this is still firm for you. I have someone else that contacted me through Facebook Marketplace where I also had it listed and is willing to drive and get them tomorrow. You are in line ahead of her so I want to do the right thing by you but also not lose a sale if your plans are not firm. Please advise ASAP. Thanks.

• Yes, Kevin, my plans are firm.  I booked a flight and rented a pick-up truck.  Unfortunately, the earliest I could get a low fare between Phoenix and Kansas City was August 10, and I know that's after your closing date.  Flight arrives around 2:00 the afternoon of the 10th; my ETA at your (old) residence depends on distance from airport.  I'll be gad to pay you now, via PayPal or by mailing a cashier's check, so you know I'm serious.  Will this work?  Thank you.   

This reply was deleted.