Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I am selling my Pro Panels, great condition - selling everything for $450.00. I have done shows that are 10’x10’ and still have panels left over for additional space. This set up comes with lights as well to enhance the product you are selling.

I have 22 panels for bottoms and tops which are 30” wide. These panels when put together one on top of another panel will make a height of about 7 feet tall. I also have thinner panels, 8 total and these are also bottoms and tops. These are 25” wide and also will be 7 feet high when put together on top of each other. I have 4 shelves that can be attached to the panels instead if you do not want to hang anything. I have all the hardware to put these together with. 

Pick UP Only Please - Location is Oriskany Falls, NY

Views: 243

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Boy, wish I lived closer...this is exactly what I need...from Indianapolis

I have had a lot of people say the same thing as I have these listed in other places as well. Thanks though.

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service