Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Pro Panels Cable Hangers w/Extra Pro Gripper Hooks Included For Sale

6- 72" Pro Panels Cable Hangers w/3 extra Pro Gripper Included on each one. When you purchase these from the company, they include one hook for $18.00 each and I purchased three additional hooks for each one at $7.00 each one at a additional cost of $21.00 each for a total of $39.00 each. Will sell at $20.00 a piece with the extra Pro Gripper Hooks Included.

4- 48" Pro Panels Cable Hangers w/2 extra Pro Gripper Included on each one. When you purchase these from the company, they include one hook for $16.00 each and I purchased two additional hooks for each one at $7.00 each one at a additional cost of $14.00 each for a total of $30.00 each. Will sell at $15.00 a piece with the extra Pro Gripper Hooks Included.

Willing to sell separately or if you are taking all of them together, I will include the Cable Caddy in Dark Grey that holds them all that I paid $30.00 extra for.

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thom,

I'll take all of them.

Where are you located.

My personal email is:

k9libby@tampabay.rr.com

727-403-1315

Are these still available?

Hi Anne,

Good Evening! Sorry no they have been sold already. 

Regards,

Thom

Are these still available?

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service