Pro Panels and Tent Wanted- Pacific Northwest

Hello, I am based in Portland, OR, and looking for a Pro Panel setup for a 10'x10' booth. I would prefer black or dark grey panels and am willing to travel.

I am also interested in purchasing lighting, a 10x10 tent, print bin, and rolling cart.

Please reply to this post or send an email to sarah.lydecker@gmail.com

Thank you. 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Sarah, I'll email you I have a 10x10 light grey knockdown setup for sale if interested? I'm in Vegas. thanks 

• Greetings Sarah,

I have charcoal ProPanels (9) 38.5 width, 7ft ht., telescoping legs, all stiffeners, hanging system, a Flourish Trimline 10 x 10 canopy 4 sale. In addition, I also have 2 (large, small) bins that integrate with panel system, and much more. I live in Jospeh, NE Oregon, would consider traveling to deliver. If you are interested you can email me at marye57@eoni.com. All my items are also listed on this site under Northeast Oregon Pro-Panels 4 Sale.

Thank you,

Mary Edwards

• Hello,

I am in Vancouver WA and have pro panel walls minus the stiffeners etc which can be purchased from Pro Panel.  Mine are not the color you preferred, they are oatmeal.  I have 10 7'H X 38.5"W and 5 7'H X 30"W.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

This reply was deleted.