Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Hello, I am based in Portland, OR, and looking for a Pro Panel setup for a 10'x10' booth. I would prefer black or dark grey panels and am willing to travel.

I am also interested in purchasing lighting, a 10x10 tent, print bin, and rolling cart.

Please reply to this post or send an email to sarah.lydecker@gmail.com

Thank you. 

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I am in Vancouver WA and have pro panel walls minus the stiffeners etc which can be purchased from Pro Panel.  Mine are not the color you preferred, they are oatmeal.  I have 10 7'H X 38.5"W and 5 7'H X 30"W.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Greetings Sarah,

I have charcoal ProPanels (9) 38.5 width, 7ft ht., telescoping legs, all stiffeners, hanging system, a Flourish Trimline 10 x 10 canopy 4 sale. In addition, I also have 2 (large, small) bins that integrate with panel system, and much more. I live in Jospeh, NE Oregon, would consider traveling to deliver. If you are interested you can email me at marye57@eoni.com. All my items are also listed on this site under Northeast Oregon Pro-Panels 4 Sale.

Thank you,

Mary Edwards

Hi Sarah, I'll email you I have a 10x10 light grey knockdown setup for sale if interested? I'm in Vegas. thanks 

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service