Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

My loss is your gain. Due to my health I can no longer do shows. Set of 9 light grey, 7-ft Pro-Panels with optional leg extensions and 3 LED light-bars.  I purchased these panels new in 2014 and they have been lightly used since then.

Panels are in the storage bags from Pro-Panel. 

$600 or Best Offer.

I purchased these new for over $2200, so this is a great opportunity to own a top of the line set of panels for a bargain.

I am downsizing due to health reasons. I have had to move to my son's in Washington state due to health reasons and I've had to get rid of most of my stuff. Just don't have the room anymore. 

Must pickup from my daughters place in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. I had to leave them there when I moved.  I can't ship, so please don't ask. 

Cash, Cashiers check, or PayPal only. No personal checks. Payable when you pick up. 

I can also be contacted at jfrancis6@live.com if you have any questions.

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know it says don’t ask about shipping but could your daughter possibly ship them I would be glad to pay for it!!

Hi Jesse,

I live in Washington State...if the panels ever find themselves here I would be interested and pick them up.

Judi

I emailed you.

Are the panels still available? we can pick them up in Poplar Bluff.

Let me know the best way to contact you. I also sent you a email on jfrancis6@live.com.

thanks,

chuck

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service