I have 3 Pro Panels 3 Fixture Track Lighting Setups for sale that are brand new and never used. Three LED Lamps and Light Bars are included. I paid $195.00 for them which you can see on Pro Panels website. Asking Price is $100.00 each.If you are buying all three together, I will include the Light and Bar Bags that I purchased separately for $70.00. Local Pick-Up or Will Ship at your expense.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did you sell your lights yet?

• UPDATE-THESE LIGHTS HAVE BEEN ALREADY SOLD THANKS!

• Hi Thom, 
    I stumbled on this again, and wanted to check:
    Did you end up selling the lights? 
    Thanks for your time, 

Haylee

• Yes, I Did Sorry!

• Hi there... what prong type, color temp?  Decent price, I realize, but not sure I can do this right now... Will await your response and try to decide meanwhile.  Why are you selling?  I'm in WI so would need them shipped.  Thank you.

-Rachelle

• Hi Rachelle,

Good Evening! Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner as it has been a crazy day here today. The track lights are three prong grounded which I paid extra for; as they will be better if you are going to use them for outside shows. Also, the color temp is the 3500 which is the one in the middle. These are brand new and have never been used. The reason I am selling them is because I decided to go in a different direction with my business and that is the reason I am letting them go at that price. Please let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else. Thank you so much and have a great evening.

Regards,

Thom

• Realize Rachelle is first in line here but, while you're checking shipping charges, can you check the price to 86303?  I have panels up now, know where I can use lighting, etc.  Thank you.

• Hi Linda,

Good Afternoon! While at the UPS store getting quotes for Rachelle, I did ask them to quote me for your zip code 86303 and ground shipping for both boxes would be $77.48. If for some reason she does not want them I will let you know either way. 

Thanks,

Thom

• Looks like Rachelle is taking these?  (He who hesitates . . . )

Thank you, though.

Linda

• Hi Linda,

Good Evening! Yes, she is going to take them so sorry I couldn't help you on these. Have a great evening and stay safe. 

Regards,

Thom

This reply was deleted.