Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I have 3 Pro Panels 3 Fixture Track Lighting Setups for sale that are brand new and never used. Three LED Lamps and Light Bars are included. I paid $195.00 for them which you can see on Pro Panels website. Asking Price is $100.00 each.If you are buying all three together, I will include the Light and Bar Bags that I purchased separately for $70.00. Local Pick-Up or Will Ship at your expense.

Views: 466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you.

Hi Rachelle,

Good Afternoon! I just came back from the UPS Store and for both boxes to be shipped out ground will be $54.76. Please let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else.

Thanks,

Thom

Thanks Thom... so $354.76 for the 3 light bar fixtures, lights, bags, shipping, etc.  Assuming everything works and in good order as you mentioned they are essentially new, correct?  What form of payment and do we need to complete this "offline" somehow. Not sure if we can email privately here or if you need my email?  Is there anything else I might need or may be missing?  Thanks!

Hi Rachelle, 

Good Evening! Yes, that includes everything 3 three fixture track lights with bulbs and 6 light bars with storage bags included. As I said, these are brand new and have never been used. I will give you my email address which is s.thomasfoster@icloud.com and my phone number which is 402-740-9444 if you need to call me. Thanks, Thom

emailing you now.

Realize Rachelle is first in line here but, while you're checking shipping charges, can you check the price to 86303?  I have panels up now, know where I can use lighting, etc.  Thank you.

Hi Linda,

Good Morning! I will check on that for you as well and if Rachelle does not want them I will let you know. Have a wonderful day!

Regards,

Thom

Hi Linda,

Good Afternoon! While at the UPS store getting quotes for Rachelle, I did ask them to quote me for your zip code 86303 and ground shipping for both boxes would be $77.48. If for some reason she does not want them I will let you know either way. 

Thanks,

Thom

Looks like Rachelle is taking these?  (He who hesitates . . . )

Thank you, though.

Linda

Hi Linda,

Good Evening! Yes, she is going to take them so sorry I couldn't help you on these. Have a great evening and stay safe. 

Regards,

Thom

Hi Thom, 
I stumbled on this again, and wanted to check:
Did you end up selling the lights? 
Thanks for your time, 

Haylee

Yes, I Did Sorry!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service