You are looking at a set of Pro Panel brand trade show booth walls for a 10'x10' booth space.  You can rearrange them as needed for different size/shaped booths (30 linear feet in a 10'x10' booth).  I purchased these directly from Pro Panels a few years ago and have used them for 4 indoor shows and 1 outdoor show.  We have switched our color scheme to off-white and no longer need these black walls.
Included in this sale:
6 wall panels - 84" tall x 38.5" wide x 1.25" thick.  These walls are double sided so you can hang artwork on the inside and outside of your booth.  Both sides are carpeted black and the seams are well hidden which gives it a clean look (see pictures from my shows below).
6 wall extensions - These add 20" to the height of the walls, making them 104" tall (just under 9' tall)
6 wall skirts - These are black extensions that make the walls extend down to the floor.  They basically cover up the openings at the bottoms of the walls.
Hardware/Bracing - All braces, cross members, straps and packaging are included with this purchase.  Everything needed to assemble this wall system for indoor or outdoor use.
I paid $1,208 for this set.

Asking $975.
Located in Cincinnati Ohio 45226.  Discounted shipping available.
NEED MORE WALLS? - I have a total of 18 black panels that are 38" wide and 4 black panels that are 30" wide.  All have extensions, skirts and hardware.  The total set available will create 70 linear feet of walls at 104" tall.  Let me know if you need extras.
Thank you!
Nicholas Yust 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello and thanks for your interest. I apologize for not updating this sooner. This particular set has sold. I do have 4 panels that are 104" tall and 30" wide each. They are Pro Panel brand, black in color and in excellent condition. They look the same as the panels above. $75/panel plus shipping. Thanks and have a great day! Yust Gallery
  • Also interested if you still have these? For a full booth it appears would need 9 panels?
  • Still waiting to hear back from you. I am looking for a complete set for a 10x10 tent. I would be interested in the shipping costs, but live in Michigan, so if the cost is prohibitive might drive to pick up. Please get back with me ASAP as I am holding off ordering anything new unless I absolutely have to. I am new to shows and the start up costs are overwhelming. Thanks, Lynne Hernandez (lynnehernandez@gmail.com)

• How are you. I am interested in the other set of Black Pro-panels. Feel free to contact me at the information provided. Looking to ship to NC.

• Is this still available?

This reply was deleted.