Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Good Afternoon Fellow Artists!

I was just accepted into a show put on by Paragon Art Festivals (Fairfax, VA) and was wondering if this is promoter is a good one to do a show with?

I will be doing the "St. James Court" (St. James section) in Louisville, KY the weekend before and am trying to decide whether to add on this other show.  It will be a 10 hour drive so there will be a lot more expenses in gas/accomodations and food - and lately with the economy, don't know if it would be worth it?!  

If anyone of you has participated in a show with them, and especially, if you are 2D (I am a painter), I would really appreciate any feedback I can get.

Best

Julia D. McGrath

Julia's Watercolors, LLC

Views: 2698

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No problem Sheru, it is always good to get the facts correct. By the way, you can always delete a post by clicking on the little orange x in the upper right corner of your post. Take care.

Right you are, Leo, and the post is deleted.  Thanks for the tips.

Does anyone have a bead on how the Charleston show went?

I was hoping that his shows had changed. Too bad....we had done his shows in 2011 and thought that it was just us... he put us at the end of a block and another time, he scheduled a show the same weekend as a Kennedy wedding (no traffic could get in to see our show & a mental institution had recently been shut down, so we had a lot of those patients "camping" in the same park we were set up in). Oh well, live and learn ;-)

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service