For sale: Nine, 7’ tall x 38.5” wide Original ProPanels with telescoping legs that are useful for additional height or uneven terrain.

The color is Oatmeal.

Also included are: 2 sets of nine skirts that are 38.5” wide: 12” & 18” in height.

Accessories not included.

The panels and skirts are in good condition.

To buy these new would cost $1,575 plus an additional $175 for shipping.

Price:  $ 980

Booth shot (10).jpg

Booth Shot (9).jpg

DSC02741.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Would you be willing to ship 3-4 panels with skirts to Vermont?  If so, could you provide total cost?

• Hi Molly, do you still have your Pro Panels available? If so I would love to take a look at them. I am also in Portland, and could pick them up from your location. Let me know here, or shoot me an email to miles@rustek.co

Thanks!

-Miles

• Hi Miles,   The panels have been sold.  Sorry, Molly

• Hi Molly, I am going to be in Portland this weekend and am interested in these pro panels.

You are not selling the stiffeners or support bars, correct?

• Hi Alyson,

Great to talk with you and I am looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

If you have any questions just give a call.

Artfully Yours,

Molly

• Molly -

Good morning. Your setup looks like it might be a great fit for what I am currently shopping for. Two questions for you: How old is the model you are using and would you be willing to freight ship this? I would certainly be willing to cover the shipping cost and and hassle factor to you.

I can be reached here or via cell at 518-424-0930.

Regards,

Jim Rodewald

• Hello Jim,

I will be happy to deliver the panels to a shipping company in my vicinity and you can arrange for the packing and shipping through that company.

I think that I purchased these in 2010, but I can look for the receipts if you need an exact date.  Or I can call ProPanel because I know that they keep track of sales.

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards to you as well,

Molly

• Molly -

Thank you very much for your prompt response, very much appreciated. I mulled it all over a little more yesterday and decided to go with a set closer to home here in NY. I really appreciate your willingness, however, and I hope you find a buyer shortly. They look like they are in great shape.

Regards,

Jim Rodewald

• Hi Jim,

I think that you have made the right choice.  Shipping for something this size is expensive.  Best of luck in all your endeavors.

Artfully Yours,

Molly

This reply was deleted.