Replies

• Hi Carol, I did Omaha last year and did OK. I'm also invited back and have accepted the invite. I was encouraged because the weather last year was terrible. We really only had one day (Fri) of good selling weather. Load in and load out is organized, parking ok. We camped at a state park in Council Bluffs that I can't recommend. (That is, unless you love partying late into the night all the while singing Dock of the Bay) The Boy Scouts are part of the volunteer staff and they came around with shop vacs to get rid of the water in my tent. Now that sets the standard for a volunteer! I sell photography, my neighbors (cool glass mosaic, and cool oil's on reclaimed material) both sold OK as well. Hope this helps and good luck.  Tom 

• Thanks so much, Tom!  It does help!  I may see you there.  (I have a conflict, in that my local arts organization has asked my help in a big way that weekend.  They know I need to make a living, but I thought I'd try to get some feel for it before I made the decision.) 

• Is the Omaha Summer Arts show so bad that NO ONE has a comment?  Yikes!

• Anyone??????

This reply was deleted.