$1,500  Lt. Grey ProPanels, (9) Panels, 38.5 in wide, 7 ft high with telescoping legs

Includes: (6) Stiffeners, (3) L stiffeners, (1) T stiffener, (3) support cross bars. Light use.

$300  Hanging Kits, 10 full sets plus additional extensions. Hardware comes with original zippered storage bags.

$120  (2) Photo Bins,  These bins span the width of a panel and attach to the panel for an integrated design. Color Lt Grey, same as panel, one small, one large, great for displaying matt prints.

$1,250  Trimline Canopy, size 10 x 10 white.  Includes 8 ft walls, dome roof with skylight, universal door frame and door wall upgrade, Stay Bar kit upgrade and one awning (can be attach to any wall). The universal door wall provides easy access to the rear or side (can be set-up in any configuration). The frame can be extended to a height of 9ft.  Also includes spiral stakes and straight pin spikes for anchoring legs.

All items lightly used, approximately 5 setups. I’m regretfully selling all festival equipment as injuries preclude me from selling my work through festival venues. When assembled, the pro-panels, photo bins, hanging kits, awning and canopy provide a clean professional display. Will consider driving to meet for delivery of large items if located close to Northeast Oregon. Equipment photos and setups attached. The photo bins shown in the display are not the integrated bins for sale.

Panel-setup-122530.jpg

Canopy-with-ProPanels-121014.jpg

Canopy with door upgrade.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• what kind of hanging hardware do you have? the cable style? If so whats the best price because it seems like you are selling at the price I can buy from propanels new? Im looking for the cable hangers and progrippers..thnaks

This reply was deleted.