Hi, I am Barbara Poole, a fiber/felt artist in Boston and just wanted to introduce myself. I am very happy to have found this web site. I just started doing shows this year and wish I had found this site, before my first show. So thank you for starting this and for everybody's collective wisdom.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Barbara and welcome.  I'm glad that you finally found our website.  There is a lot of info here that will help you out.  Plus, whatever you can't find, just ask.  Someone is bound to have the answer.  Make sure you check ou the Calls for Artists, too.  You may find lots of new shows you want to apply for. 

Jacki B

• Welcome from a fellow New Englander. Have you looked into CraftProducers in Vermont?
  • Welcome Barbara. Wow what work you do. Love your work and a very nice website. You should do well.
  • Hi Barbara and welcome aboard :)  This site is so full of information - you can glean some wonderful tips from the blog posts and forum discussions, even non-specific ones.  I've only been here a couple of months and have learned so much to make my shows better!
    • Thank you all for your warm welcome and encouraging words.
This reply was deleted.