Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I try to and have set goals of doing something creative everyday but I feel I am not getting anywhere. Time is a big problem. I work 40 hours a week and home stuff nags at me. On my days off, well I am going in circles, with family, priorities, trying to make money, etc. I was thinking of trying college again and taking art classes, maybe that would make me set the time aside. What do you think? Thanks for your time, Kathaleen

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...and again there are two aspects here, do you want to do this professionally or as a creative outlet? I'm talking professionally.

Hi Dawn, I like your perspective,and as this conversion has progressed, I am thinking of taking 2 classes in technique and broaden my mediums. I have drawn most of my life and I need to branch out and bring my confidence level back up, then go professional, hopefully. Many Thanks, Kathaleen

Kathaleen...if you have the opportunity to take clases...I would run to them and soak up all the knowledge you can absorb. As far as confidence level....there is nothing better than someone complimenting you on your work, paying you for your work is just a step above a compliment...but it's all good.

I actually have a "bucket list" of things I want to do...and actually one is taking a Fondant Class in Charlotte.  My husband thinks I'm nuts but who cares...there is a cake out there with my name on it!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service