The mobile booth is a tandem trailer that opens from the front, the tongue folds sideways and the steps fold down to provide easy access.

The trailer is 7ft wide, 8ft long and 11ft high. When open it fits in a 10ftX10ft space and the wheels cannot be seen from the front. 

The mobile booth has 2 marine batteries connected to a solar panel and the possibility to be connected directly to show provided power. This powers 12 LED lamps, and 2 ceiling fans. There are 6 windows on the ceiling two of them with fans, and 3 long and narrow windows on the top part of the walls, this setup keeps the booth cool.

The walls are covered with carpet. There is an awning on each side of the trailer.

The net display area available inside is:

Height         Width

Back Wall             62 In    X   75 In

Side walls (X2)      68 In   X    88 In

Doors (X2)           88 In    X   34 In

The two awnings outside are 7 Ft X 30 In each

I recently installed a remote control light switch to allow the marine batteries to last for 3 days.

The trailer comes equipped with a Trailer Valet that allows easy maneuvering into its designed place. Please see the valet in action in YouTube and www.trailervalet.com.

The mobile booth was built in 2016, I am the only one that used it.

I designed it and had it built to the highest standards. Its first use was in Mount Dora in Florida in February 2017.

I had absolutely no problem towing the booth with my van.

Please refer your questions to mabatart@gmail.com or text to Three Two One Two Seven Four three Four One Five.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzCvxU8Iw3w&t=7s

STrailer12.jpg

SMobile Booth and Truck.jpg

SMobile Booth1.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –