Hi-

I've exhibited indoors for several years but was recently accepted at an outdoor show in central FL. I've got a EZ pop up that I've used for picnics, parties, etc but know I need the real deal at a festival. So, hoping I can find a package with basic specs of; 1) tent 10x10x7 ft (min) up to 9 ft, awnings opt. and walls, either soft or mesh. Propanels would be nice but logistics of hauling and storage makes me lean toward Flourish or equal. Trimline, Showoff, Lightdome or equal preferred. I could go with the Sta-bar system for my pop-up, so that's an option if somebody has that for sale. Carrying cases and/or extra goodies will be helpful. I live just north of Orlando so I can travel 2-4 hours to pick up.

Thanks, Mike

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mike, i am in sarasota and have a nice Craft Hut _ Flourish 10x10 that i am selling... great condition! This heavy duty Craft Hut / Flourish 10x10 canopy includes 4 zippered side walls, Skylight top with air vents, StaBars (StaBar is a lower horizontal bar that run along the sides and back of the tent), all the pieces, pins and clips needed to set it up.  Asking $850........... Let me know if you have any questions... etc. Lucy....  lucylucy1954@yahoo.com 

• Hi Lucy,

is this still available?

• Hi Kristen, yes, still have it. Feel free to call if you have questions 219.871.9962

•  Mike,

I have probably most everything you need and am located in St Pete. Give me a call/text if you like.

Larry

larrymaynarddesigns.com

727-403-1315

Larry Maynard Designs
This reply was deleted.