Hello everyone, I’m looking for a trim line tent and flourish panels, preferably black, but the oatmeal and other tan color would work. I suppose I could go with a light dome or something of equal quality, but I was told to look for a trim line. Our last tent blew over at high winds so we're looking for the best and most durable. I’m in Texas but willing to go to oklohoma or Louisiana for pick up. I'm also willing to buy from multiple people. Let me know. Thank you!

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have everything a new or existing artist needs to create a beautiful display. I am selling everything as a total and complete package. The package would last an artist’s entire career and includes everything you will ever want or need.

Includes an almost new 9’ Tall Trimline. 14-7’ Pro Panels, with extenders and skirts to make them 9’, Pro Panel Desk, 2-Pro Panel Pedestals, Pro Panel Shelf, brand new gray Canvas Walls made by Show Off, support bars, stiffeners, tons of hangers, 1-rolling cart from Pro Panels,

The 9 foot tall Trimline with door frame has been used 3 times with all the bells and whistles. Double zippers on all 4 walls so you can roll up the walls in thirds, 2-54” and 1-36” awning. Zip strips, Stabars with a Lightbar. (I paid $2500 for it at the beginning of Covid).

Includes 14-7’ Pro Panels, (12 black and 2 buff colored) with matching extenders and skirts to make a 9’ height,  Propanel  desk, and 2 Propanel pedestals, and rolling cart from Pro Panels.

Fantastic deal!

Will not break apart, as I am still doing shows.

If everything purchased individually, would be $8,000 or more

$4000.00 firm for everything…

Located in St. Petersburg, Florida

Larry

K9libby@tampabay.rr.com

This reply was deleted.