Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Looking for ProPanel 10 X 10 booth walls in Southern California

I am looking for some ProPanel art display walls in Southern California. I have managed to do a few shows buy begging walls but it's time to get my own walls, any color my art is large wall art www.whywoodenyoustudio.art.

I can pick up, all help gratefully received :-)

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have for sale the following Kevin:  One Craft Hut Original Dome Tent in really good shape with all the Walls, Doors, Awings, etc.  Along with this I have 3 Flourish Dispay Panels with Stabilizer bars.

I have as well, my Pro Panel set up I have used through the years.  There Black, Knock down

30x45 ht. 12 of them with Support Bars.  This set-up new would run $2,340.  I am listing them for $1,250.  T

The Craft Hut $600 and Wall Dispalys $350.  I'm in Flagstaff, Az. My # is 928-600-6947.  I don't have a pic pf the pros up yet on a lising I have on Craigs List here in Flagg n Sedona.  I do have an image on my cell though.  I'll forward to your e mail now.  thanks, Japh  (opps that won't work). I'll look at your site.

Thanks Richard, but I'll pass, I need the full 10*10 booth,i.e. 30ft or 360 inches.

Not so worried about height, 7ft high originals (don't need knockdowns) would be perfect

But thank you for the reply, happy trails!!

ok Kevin-thanks!

Hi Kevin. I have the complete 10 x 10 knock down light grey pro panels, everything you need. I live in Big Bear Lake. Where are you?
Thank you so much for all the responses, I have a great, used propanel display from this board,therefore the request is over, Thank you again !

Happy Art Fair Trails!

Kevin

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service