Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

For sale almost brand new pro panels. I used them once before I stopped doing art shows. They are light grey. 6 - 7 feet tall 30 inches wide, 4 - 7 feel tall 38.5 inches wide. The feet on the panels can be made slightly shorter to work on uneven surfaces. 2 short banner bars. Excellent set up. They are in the original boxes. You can pick them up - we are in Michigan, 10 miles north of Indiana. $800

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,  I am replying for a friend who's membership is pending approval (so she can't reply herself yet!) . She is interested in your propanels and has some questions.  Her email address is neshama@fireflyuniverse.com if you could please contact her.  Or send me your email/text so she can contact you directly.

Thanks,
Kathy

Hi! I'm the friend who's interested. I've been approved, so I'm able to reply now. I'm definitely interested in these! Can you tell me the length of the banner bars? Also, are these the original panels or the full panels? Please email me at neshama@fireflyuniverse.com.

Thank you!

Neshama

Also, I could pick them up this weekend!

Hi Neshama,

I emailed you yesterday concerning the pro panels. Please reply ASAP if you are still interested.

Hi Jane! So sorry that I didn't see your email until tonight! I am going to do some more research on what else I need to add from the Pro Panels website to get the complete set-up I want and should be able to get back with you tonight (or text your husband about a pick-up time tomorrow).

Thanks!

Hello Jane, Would you be willing to ship these to AZ? I am very interested. Please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

Srishti

Hi Srishti,

I'm not going to be able to ship. Pick up only.

I live in south east Michigan and could pick these up on Sunday. Please let me know if they are available still.

Hi Eric,

I'm waiting for reply from one other person. I will follow up with you in a few days.

Jane

Sounds good

Hi Eric,

Pro Panels are still available. Email me at rjcomden@gmail.com if you want to come and see them.

Jane

Are they still available? Interested! Can pick up over the weekend!

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service