Looking for 3-4 oatmeal ProPanels to supplement my current booth, as well as quick bins, a couple shelves, and possibly lighting (that I could plug into a battery). I live in Vermont and can travel in New England to pickup, or if you’re further away, if you could ship.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Katie, I’m not sure if it would fit your needs but I do have 3– 18”X 7ft Oatmeal propanels that I would be willing to sell. Let me know if you would be interested.
    • Sounds good. Best of luck!
    • Hi Katie, so the cheapest I can find to ship the panels is right around $200, I’m guessing that’s way too high.

I did take a look at my lighting as well. I have one 8 ft track (my others are no longer working), 22 gallery lights and extra bulbs. I can check on shipping for that if you’re interested. Let me know what you think.
      • Thank you for checking, Kelly.  I think I’m going to check on the cost of buying new Space Savers that don’t require freight shipping and see what it comes out to.  If not, I may contact you again!

• Okay. I’ll go over to storage tonight so I can get you more info on the lighting and work on getting a shipping estimate for the panels.
      • Thank you so much!

• Sure, you’d have to cover the shipping. Let me see how much it would be for the panels and get you info on the lighting as well. What is your zip code in Vermont?
      • That would be great.  I am in Bridgewater, VT, 05034.  If you find you have to do UPS Freight, I can pickup from UPS Freight docks in VT or NH.

• Hi, Kelly.  I think if I telescope the 6’ legs and use the skirts, your 7’  18” panels may work.  If they are still available, what are you asking for them, and where are you located?  Also, let me know what you have for lighting if you still have them.

• Hi Katie, The panels are still available, I am asking $150 for all three. I do still have the lighting as well, I'm not exactly sure what I have, I'll have to run to storage and check. I can do that in the next day or two and get back to you. I am located in Minnesota.

This reply was deleted.