Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Hello!

I am in search of an used canopy - Light Dome or Show Off or some other traditional art fair tent. Located near Ann Arbor and will drive to you. Please contact me if you know someone that is selling their canopy. 

10 x 10’

used

white

include a picture

thanks!

carolyn

734-546-4446

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How far are you willing to travel? We have a Light Dome we're wanting to get rid of but we're in Seattle.

Thank you for your response!

The trip to Seattle would be a long one! I live near Ann Arbor Michigan. 

I would consider shipping, if the rates were not exorbitant. What are you interested in receiving for the tent?

thanks - carolyn

Hi Carolyn, we'd be happy to sell it for $200, I sent you a message. I don't know what shipping would be, right now it's in storage and we're 1200 miles away so I am not sure how to provide an estimate for weight / shipping costs. Includes 2 awnings and center corner connector, all 4 walls have middle zipper.

Ruth,
Is the Light Dome still available for sale?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

- Miles Schoen

Hi Carolyn,

We have a used Light Dome 10x10 and live in Rochester Michigan that we would love to sell. We quit doing art fairs 2 years ago and would like to get rid of our tent and other supplies.  My husband is a photographer..  It's an excellent tent and we have all the extras.  Side , back and front awnings as well. It's still in great shape.

This sounds great! Thanks for the response. 

would you be willing to shoot me some pictures?  My cell is 734-546-4446. 

I do 3D pottery (no 2d work) and my first show since 2010 is in June. Do you have a price estimate?

thanks again.

carolyn

ps. This site is difficult for me. My mobile number is fine for pics and response. Whatever you are comfortable using. 

Sorry, just sold it.

Carolyn,  I'll give you a call later today...  We are looking for photos to send you.

Thank you!

if you are not able to find photos, I can always drive up to Rochester and set it up. It would be good practice. 

Carolyn,   Here are a few photos of the tent in Rochester

Attachments:

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service