In Memoriam - Mary Berman

Many many of you in this business have met photographer Larry Berman, a man who has generously shared his time and talent With so many artists. On Friday lost his wife Mary. This is a business that thrives with that silent partner beside us. My condolences to Larry.

9562965268?profile=RESIZE_400xFrom Larry's Facebook page:

It's with a heavy heart and much sadness I want to let my friends know that my wife Mary passed away Friday morning peacefully in her sleep. She had been dealing with chronic pain for years and she's finally at rest. We would have been married 34 years next month and loved each other very much, no less now than we did at the beginning of our relationship. We met while I was doing the Three Rivers Art Festival in Pittsburgh and it was love at first sight. I still remember her …

Larry has been a partner at Art Fair Insiders since its inception, and has welcomed many of you to our website.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Larry, you and I have never met, but you have my deepest condolences. As a fellow photo photographer and artist, I can attest to the joy of going through this life with a loving spouse at one's side. I hope that the knowledge of your fellow artists being here in spirit with you will give you some small bit of solace. 

Larry Sawyer

• Larry, I am so sorry to hear of your loss - I have followed your excellent advice and learned a terrific amount from you over the past several years, and know that the great amount of useful help you have given all of us could not have been offered without the loving relationship with Mary that supported you.  Please know that you have positively touched many more lives than you could possibly know, and that we grieve Mary's passing with you. 

• I'm deeply sorry for your loss. It's a beautiful story how you two met, thank you for sharing. May you find peace and strength in the days to come.

S. Calderone

This reply was deleted.