After 26 yrs, it's finally time.   I have a complete turn-key operation for anyone just getting into the biz.  10X10 Flourish domed canopy w/2 awnings, side kit, professionally constructed weights, full interior light kit with battery & extension cords, 13 ProPanels w/spare parts, 3 overhead stabilizer bars, hangers & extensions, 2 bar height Hollywood directors chairs w/foot rests & folding table of same height, 15 GraphicDisplay mesh panels w/solid surface & grass feet, stabilizer bars, print rack & 100's of hooks, 3 aluminum folding easals, 3 pneumatic tire handtrucks convertible to 4-wheelers, commercial folding aluminum ramp w/non-skid surface, PLUS a Wells Cargo 14' enclosed cargo trailer that everything neatly fits inside of.  Trailer is in flawless condition w/spare tire, tongue & axle locks & all working lights.

This is a 100% complete turn-key operation, the only thing you need to professionally do a show is artwork.  Everything listed is of professional quality & well maintained.  I'm located in Chicago but would consider meeting a buyer 1/2 way for delivery.  Total investment is over $10K, I'm willing to sell it for a fraction of that.  Any/all offers will be considered.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What color are your pro panels?

• Intersted in the tent. Will be in the area in a few weeks, we can meet halfway or in Chicago.

• Hi I'm interested in the labels and the tent would you sell those separately? 

• Would you be willing to sell the tent separately:?

This reply was deleted.