How to find a high-roof van?

Hi everyone, looking to buy a high roof cargo van, but not finding anything locally here in Las Vegas at least from online searches. Anyone selling, or have tips or resources to look? Thanks! 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HI Ryan,

Here's a link to a website I used to find my 2015 Ford Transit 250 extended highroof van. Mine has the 3.5l Eccoboost engine which I'm extremely pleased with. I have 100,000 miles on mine and Ford just fixed the  drive line issue Patrick made reference to at no charge. Check out the link, you can refine your search to better fit what you are after.

Good luck on your search,

Tom

https://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/Ford-Transit-Cargo-Van/trucks...

• Thanks Tom! I will take a look 

• Does not have permanent fix!

• Tom, how did you get it fixed for free.  I bought my van in 2016.  At 70000 miles Ford repaired it for free. I t just happened again at 100,000 miles. No freeby this time.

• That's a bummer Patrick! Ford just sent me a recall ticket and I took that into my local Ford dealer. It was that simple. When I bought the van used at 40,000 miles, the dealer said they had fixed it then, however, it must not have been the finial fix. 

• Maybe yours was not fixed on original recall.

• We will be selling ours - a 2013 Nissan High Roof HD 3500 V8 5.6 liter Cargo Van, no accidents, tech and towing package, outfitted, less than 30,000 miles - but we're in Michigan.

Email for more info if you're serious please: cts53@comcast.net

Paula

• thank you, just emailed you! 

• thanks Paula! I will email you 

• I own a 2016 Ford Transit that had a recall on drive shaft coupler failure. Ford does not hav a proper fix for it. My coupler failed again after 30,000 miles on it and I had to pay for repairs including a new drive shaft.

I would use extreme caution if any one is thinking of buying Transits

This reply was deleted.