How to display pricing

Purchased mesh hanging panel for my tent.  Does anyone have a way to display pricing?  I cannot attach to the paintings because I do not frame the canvas due to using 2" inch gallery wrap canvas.  I have tried velcro but it will not stick to the mesh. 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I use a piece of round card stock, punch a hole at the top, and use a safety pin to attach under the work.
  •  Try using buttons the type that you attach to your jean jacket. You might fine them on line. Tim Arnold

• I prefer to use a large chisel-tipped Sharpie. Just hang your work and then simply write the prices right next to each piece. Viola!

• Go to your office supply store and look for the plastic name badge holders that have little brass pins on the back.  These holders are like little pouches that will hold a business size card.  You can pin the holder through your mesh right beside the paintings and then interchange the cards in the pouches as you sell the pieces.  I think I paid about $14 for 2 dozen holders and that was about enough for my booth.  I have Propanels so I removed the pins and put sticky back velcro on the rear of them but you can use them with the pins still on. 

• Thanks -  that idea crossed my mind this afternoon.  I will definitely try it.

This reply was deleted.