Hi from Locust Grove, GA!

My Mom and grandmother both did lots of crafts, and needle arts, so I grew up sewing, embroidering, and other crafts...Learned to knit and crochet as a young adult.  When I was in my early 40's I took a basic stained glass class and learned to work with lead came, then taught myself copper foil.  Stained glass is my art.  I have taught at 2 local Hobby Lobby stores for over 15 years, and have added classes at a Senior Center.  My work has sold through local galleries and commissions....I also do hand engraving on glass items, and to enhance some of the stained glass work..I often recycle items and use "foound" objects in my work...  I am glad I found this site...I hope I can contribute on a regular basis. 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mary, Sounds like we have some wonderful things in common. I learned to sew, embroider and more from both of my Grandmothers and mom. I haven't yet tried to do stained glass, but love the art form. This is a great place to gain valuable information and make awesome friends. So glad you and joined us. Take care,
    Sabrina
    • Thank you, Sabrina. This looks like a really helpful site.
This reply was deleted.