Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to our Secret Santa-ing group. Names were drawn on Dec. 6. What to do next:

1. Open that email and you'll find out who you will be sending your gift to. 
  2. Go to that person's link on DrawNames.com and leave them a message. If there is not a mailing address ask them to add it to their page. Send a cheery greeting.
  3. Decide on a gift. This is not about $$. It is about sharing your creativity, your art, some cool object that is handmade. Baking cookies is fine too. It's about community. 
  4. Put your package in the mail by December 17. 
  5. Leave comments below if you have questions AND post your gifts with photos if you can. There will be a prize for the most creative response. A highly respected juror will choose the winner.

P. S. If you don't know how to "add an image" to your comment, click here for help: Get Started

Happy holidays to all my friends in Art Fair Land!

Views: 3212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Impressionistic Landscapes are a beautiful classic style, and these are done very well ~ Nice Job! I find it very difficult to work this small.

Here is the Boho gift from my Secret Santa, Sue Handman. I love how she used different elements, & really nailed me....thanks, Sue!!

Thanks Sue Handman for the sweet Boho Art!! Always looking for stuff to put on my walls!

Thank you so much, Ann Rutar, for the lovely silver pendant.  I love it so much!!! I was a calligrapher long before I was anything else, so my love of letters is profound. This is just amazing. Many, many thanks to you!

I'm totally confused.  I sent a secret Santa gift to my recipient on December 13th.  According to the USPS it arrived on December 15th.  I've never heard from my recipient and wonder if she received it.  Just now, I checked my 'drawn name' icon on this page and it's a totally different person!  What happened?  How would I draw 2 people???

Judy... This same thing happened to me! I sent a gift to the Secret Santa that DrawNames said was my person (also haven't heard if they've received it). But then after reading your post on my phone last night I saw another place on this post to check the drawn name and I, too, am now seeing a different name being drawn! I don't know how I would have drawn 2 separate people either! This is very confusing!!! Has this happened to anyone else?!

Judy and Lindsay, I'm checking into this ... can't imagine what happened here. Stay tuned.

Thanks Connie!!

Lindsay, I received your gift.  I posted I received it on the Draw Name site and mentioned that I had fallen off the basement steps.  Then, all the kids came home.   I have had to push myself to do things around the house.  I love your gift and I will post a photo here, I hope, tomorrow.  Sorry, you must not have seen my comment on the Draw Names site.

Please see my note/photo/apology that I just posted--I LOVED the beautiful earrings and necklace--a double whammy with my own health and a loved one created chaos this month, but again Thank you so very much!

What a lovely set of fused glass necklace and earrings from Sandra Schwarzbeck.  It took long enough to get here (that's the post office for you) from Chicago to suburban Chicago, but it was worth the wait.  Thank you so much; I love it!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service