Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to our Secret Santa-ing group. Names were drawn on Dec. 6. What to do next:

1. Open that email and you'll find out who you will be sending your gift to. 
  2. Go to that person's link on DrawNames.com and leave them a message. If there is not a mailing address ask them to add it to their page. Send a cheery greeting.
  3. Decide on a gift. This is not about $$. It is about sharing your creativity, your art, some cool object that is handmade. Baking cookies is fine too. It's about community. 
  4. Put your package in the mail by December 17. 
  5. Leave comments below if you have questions AND post your gifts with photos if you can. There will be a prize for the most creative response. A highly respected juror will choose the winner.

P. S. If you don't know how to "add an image" to your comment, click here for help: Get Started

Happy holidays to all my friends in Art Fair Land!

Views: 2706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I opened my box and what did I see? My beautiful Blossom staring at me! With bird cards and season's greetings, my heart's full of glee.

Thank you Sonja Jones, you are very talented!!!

Tammy is that your own dog?

Great job ~

I’m so glad you like your precious Blossom’s portrait.  She’s a beautiful pup!  Sorry it took so long to arrive...Christmas is my busy time for pet portraits.

Sonja you made my Christmas with this painting!! Have a Happy New Year - you will be busy!!!

Hello all, I just got my gift from Gilda Jennings ! Thank you for the pretty earrings. Have a Merry X-mas!

Received my beautiful gift yesterday from Diane McHutchison.  And was so surprised!  She had asked for a photo of my dog, Smudge, so I was expecting a dog portrait - which is what I gifted my person with!  But instead I found a wonderful stained glass suncatcher in the shape and color of my Smudgie!  Well, Smudge does not quite have the fine physique of this dachshund - his belly is almost even with his chest - but the coloring was spot on!  And to grow Smudgie's belly even more, she also included a box of yogurt dipped dog treats.  They look so good, I hope my husband doesn't mistake them for people cookies, lol.

After returning home from lunch with a friend, I found my Secret Santa gift had arrived!

Thank you Wendy Lea :) for the hammered and shaped Silver chain bracelet and earring set. I love the shine that metal jewelry makes and the simplicity without jewels ~ Just my style ~ Mahalo!

You are very welcome.  When I saw the jewelry you make, I was a little nervous to send you yet more...

A girl can never have enough jewelry ;)

I received the most beautiful set of paintings from Karin Neuvirth.  They are perfect for my eclectic home and so peaceful to look at (also perfect for my eclectic home.)

I feel like I won the Secret Santa Lottery.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service