Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

85 Santa's are participating this year! Their gifts need to be in the mail by Dec. 16. Santa's gifts should be arriving soon at your house. 

Here is Part 2 of the gift exchange: post a photo of your gift in the comments below -- Show us what Santa sent you, please?

In exchange we will have a guest judge award a prize to the person who puts in the best story and shows us their gift --

Prizes for presents:

after you receive your gift, take a photo of it and post it below in the comments

• the best photo/gift combo will receive a $50 gift certificate from Ann Arbor's excellent Zingerman's Deli from us folks here at AFI (Connie, Jacki, Tina and John)

• (as I told you before I stole this idea from Reddit.com - this link will show you the Reddit giftees showing off their gifts)

Thanks for playing with me!

Here are last year's gifts: http://www.artfairinsiders.com/forum/topics/here-comes-santa-part-i...

Views: 4233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The truth is out... I am not a photographer, but I received this beautiful necklace.. it keeps rotating and loads sideways.. so sorry! It is lovely and wish the sparkle and details showed better in my photograph!

It's lovely!

Here is the wonderful watercolor of a bird that will hang in my new Florida house, once built!  and I really like the cards and tags...I real a lot, and the bookmark is in use in my current read.  Thank you Paulette Boudreau!

Attachments:

I posted too soon the other day - and I couldn't be more excited about it! I received my actual Secret Santa box yesterday and I was wowed with a groovy (and yes, I use that word in everyday language) tie-dye shirt and some socks I can color to match - or not match as I wish. I am over-the-moon happy. I just hope the person who rec'd my gift is as pleased as I am. Thanks, Secret Santa!

`I love the idea of Christmas including all of the festivities that go along with it. I so enjoyed the gift exchange last year and even more so this year. On Saturday I was filled with anticipation as I waited for my Secret Santa gift to arrive. As a kid on Christmas Eve I couldn't help but think about it. What could it be? Would it be soap or a fragrance or maybe even candy. Late that evening I looked out on the porch and to my delight there it was a little box moist with the evening rain. I took it inside and sure enough it was addressed to me from someone I didn't even know...Santa aka Cappi Phillips. I opened it slowly as to saver every moment. The first thing I removed was a little gift bag with a music box that played jingle bells. Then to my delight a small pottery dish and a fused glass coaster with a little candle. And last but not least Dish Clothes the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. Thank you Cappi you really made my day. My gifts were perfect each and every one.

I love my treasures I received from my Secret Santa Ariana Johns.  My two favorite things!  Pottery and zippered pouches and these are so precious.  Thank you so much Ariana!

Attachments:

Attachments:

Some clever SS combine my love of food, cooking, and warm and fuzzy things into a nice nightlight for the kitchen and....
the ugly sweater cookie decorating kit!
Even our quite discerning young Londonite friend loved it.  Thank you and Best in your New Year!

Attachments:

So glad you liked your gift, Lisa! I did the ugly sweater kit myself and it was really fun!

OMG. just saw the pictures! LOVE! I am so glad you enjoyed the gifts. I did the ugly sweater kit and had so much fun with it, I just had to include one for you 

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service