Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

85 Santa's are participating this year! Their gifts need to be in the mail by Dec. 16. Santa's gifts should be arriving soon at your house. 

Here is Part 2 of the gift exchange: post a photo of your gift in the comments below -- Show us what Santa sent you, please?

In exchange we will have a guest judge award a prize to the person who puts in the best story and shows us their gift --

Prizes for presents:

after you receive your gift, take a photo of it and post it below in the comments

• the best photo/gift combo will receive a $50 gift certificate from Ann Arbor's excellent Zingerman's Deli from us folks here at AFI (Connie, Jacki, Tina and John)

• (as I told you before I stole this idea from Reddit.com - this link will show you the Reddit giftees showing off their gifts)

Thanks for playing with me!

Here are last year's gifts: http://www.artfairinsiders.com/forum/topics/here-comes-santa-part-i...

Views: 4334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My secret Santa sent this stunning artwork.  Amazingly, I "just happened" to have this frame on hand. I still have to frame it properly (spacer, glass), but I couldn't wait to put it up so that I can admire it. A huge "Thank You" to Santa.

I come home from a hard week of work

Cold, dejected, sad and really in a murk

When I walk into the house and what did I see?

A package on the counter, just for me!

I wonder who could have sent this nice sized box,

My Secret Santa, Paula Decker Haynes, who really rocks!

I open up the package and what do I find,

Another box, lovingly wrapped and so kind!

I rip open the paper and then shout with glee,

A beautiful handmade frame, made just for me!

This Secret Santa Exchange was so much fun,

At this time, my rhyme is done!

Paula Decker Haynes, I absolutely love my frame!Secret%20Santa%2012.15.2017.jpg

Attachments:

I am absolutely thrilled with this set of pictures!  Thank you so much Carol Bloomgarden!  The outline of the cats are quoted words all about cats and what they do.  Very clever!

Thanks for all these "shares". Some fun gifts showing up here. For those of you who "attached" your image and we can't see it unless we click on it. There is a tutorial in the FAQ at the top of this page on how to "add an image" to a post. See if you can edit your comment and add your images if you have the time.

I love my gift!  I was hoping to receive art....that's the passion for this group.  I love the colors, the ingenuity, and wow...3 gifts in one!!!  I do not think I could have received any nicer gifts.  Thank you sooooo much Laurie Aurand for sharing your art with me!  Merry Christmas!!

I received my Secret Santa gift today from Ellen vanHully-Bronson! It is a bracelet of freshwater pearls that is so simple yet uniquely elegant, I have never seen coin pearls before. It is definitely a piece that can be worn with anything and be classy! Thank you!!

Hi Robin!

I am so glad you love your bracelet! If it ever needs anything...resized or restrung...just let me know!

Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

PS. - Your flower photography is beautiful!!!

Best Wishes,

Ellen

Hello Ellen!

Please check your email, I sent you a note!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well!

Thank you!

Robin

JT from Woods Hole MA sent an awesome print and hand made ornaments.

I dig owls. I lived in a house in Oklahoma with a bunch of friends from school when we turned 18. The lady that owned the place took in kids, kind of a place for ms-fit toys, rebels and rockers.

She collected owl art. Figurines and paintings. I painted a mural in the basement of an owl sitting in the tree. We spent a lot of time playing music in the basement during Summers with the owl watching over us.

Thanks JT, you hit a grand slam with this gift.

I truly appreciate it.

All the Best from Lancaster, CA

Ray

Thank you Larry R.  This is a beautiful goblet! My elf is really enjoying it!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service