Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

80 Santa's are participating this year! Their gifts need to be in the mail by Dec. 16. Santa's gifts should be arriving soon at your house. 

Here is Part 2 of the gift exchange: post a photo of your gift in the comments below -- Show us what Santa sent you, please?

In exchange we will have a guest judge award a prize to the person who puts in the best story and shows us their gift --

Prizes for presents:

after you receive your gift, take a photo of it and post it below in the comments

• everyone who shares the photo will receive a gift from me of my upcoming ebook (still being written, so you'll get a first edition) Succeeding in the Art Fair Business: 20 Tips
  • the best photo/gift combo will receive this prize a handmade deer tracks leather checkbook from Sherer Saddles

• (as I told you before I stole this idea from Reddit.com - this link will show you the Reddit giftees showing off their gifts)

Thanks for playing with me!

Here are last year's gifts: http://www.artfairinsiders.com/forum/topics/thank-you-to-my-favorit...

Views: 3415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm delighted you liked your gift, Christine ... makes my heart warm with happiness!  Hope to see your post on who gave you what gift next year... 

~ Babette

I didn't realize how blurry the photo was. Guess I was tired when I posted this. I'll try to get a better one. The photo doesn't do it justice.

Thanks, Christine .... a clearer picture would be great.  I'd appreciate it.

If you haven't received your gift or are concerned whether or not your gift was received, please be patient. Some of us are traveling and may not be home to receive them. Speaking of that, last year I was traveling and just today saw my thank you from my giftee from last year! So glad she liked it. 

These gifts are all so WONDERFUL!!! Mine must have been sent to Virginia and arrived after we left for the holidays. Now I can't wait to get home next week to see what it is!

HA! I am sifting through my email and found an anonymous message from my secret santa that the gift was mailed to TX......should arrive next week. :-)

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!  I received my Secret Santa gift last night and WOW!  Thank you so much Sandra Schwarzbeck for the amazing glass pendant and earring set.  I am wearing them to our family get-together this morning.  As soon as I can get the picture from my phone to my laptop, I'll share my beautiful pendant and earring set with everyone.

Here is the beautiful pendant and earring set - my apologies for the quality of the photo...

Attachments:

I received my beautiful earrings from Michele Blank. They are gorgeous! Thank you!!!!! this has been great fun.

I also saw where the tracking did deliver to my secret Pal. Haven't heard anything from her yet.

Thank you to my Secret Santa (Magggie) for this beautiful necklace.  It is a polished stone (agate, I think) wrapped in silver on a silver chain. I will wear it with pride.  

Thank you, too, to Connie for organizing this fun event.  It doesn't matter where you got the idea - just that you brought it to us artists.

Attachments:

I am totally in LOVE with my gift from Colleen Williams of Local Texture in Chattanooga (www.localtexture.etsy.com)  She saw that I love flamingos and made me a flamingo bud vase.  She did a fabulous job of packaging it (I'm always afraid of shipping fragile items).  Thank you so much Colleen! This is my favorite part of Christmas!!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service