Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I doubt whether many of you will know him, but, a friend of ours from the early days of art fairs needs our help. Mike (Spiney) Quilliam has had a tragic accident in Uruguay and needs to be air lifted back to the US. There is a Gofundme set up in his name. For many years, in the '70s and '80s Spiney and Darlene did art fair in Michigan and Florida. He is a great guy.

https://www.gofundme.com/bring-spiney-home?utm_source=facebook&...

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yikes! I just saw this, Barry. Thank you for posting it here. 

When I first looked at this I thought "oh no!" and then I saw it was from you and I thought you were spoofing us -- you were in Uruguay and you got rolled or something -- then I saw Mike's photo. Best wishes to him and his family.

I promise I won't go to Uruguay without you. I saw that you donated. Mike is back in the US. It's pretty impressive that Tasha raised over $100K in 11 days. When he recovers, he is going to be amazed at the support he received.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service