Help needed

I doubt whether many of you will know him, but, a friend of ours from the early days of art fairs needs our help. Mike (Spiney) Quilliam has had a tragic accident in Uruguay and needs to be air lifted back to the US. There is a Gofundme set up in his name. For many years, in the '70s and '80s Spiney and Darlene did art fair in Michigan and Florida. He is a great guy.

https://www.gofundme.com/bring-spiney-home?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fb_co_campmgmt_w&fbclid=IwAR0DVekPQwIWpOajbvQrVrhwyHbOX2iJzISHXqg2zNjJ1iIxvobrTyQgGD0

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I promise I won't go to Uruguay without you. I saw that you donated. Mike is back in the US. It's pretty impressive that Tasha raised over $100K in 11 days. When he recovers, he is going to be amazed at the support he received.

• Yikes! I just saw this, Barry. Thank you for posting it here. 

When I first looked at this I thought "oh no!" and then I saw it was from you and I thought you were spoofing us -- you were in Uruguay and you got rolled or something -- then I saw Mike's photo. Best wishes to him and his family.

This reply was deleted.